Özerlat Arasta Blend Filter Coffee is a blend of carefully selected high quality Arabica beans roasted with special skill and precision. It comes in 350gr resealable pouches packed with advanced technology that preserves the freshness for two years.
How to make perfectly robust French Press:
French press is one of the easiest, least expensive ways to make great coffee. Learn the essentials: here’s how to make a pot of great French press coffee.
- 2 tsp freshly-roasted coffee beans for each cup
- 8oz (1CUP) hot water
- Measure the coffee beans.
- Grind the coffee beans. Grind the beans on the coarsest setting in a grinder. Your coffee grounds should be rough and coarse, but still evenly-sized, without a lot of fine grit.
- Heat the water to boiling, then cool for 1 minute.
- Remove the plunger along with the mesh filter.
- Add the required amount of coarse-ground coffee and the water to the jar and stir gently with a wooden utensil.
- Once the water is poured wait for 3-4 minutes for the coffee to be brewed well.
- Once the coffee is mixed evently and given the required time to be brewed, place the top lid and press the plunger slowly.
- Make sure the plunger is fully down.
- For the best taste, serve immediately. Enjoy!